The Warped Souls
Hello Guest!! Welcome to The Warped Souls! We are glad to see you have come to check out our site and we hope to see that you join soon! If you have any questions dont be afraid to ask any of the Staff. ~ Staff
The Warped Souls
Hello Guest!! Welcome to The Warped Souls! We are glad to see you have come to check out our site and we hope to see that you join soon! If you have any questions dont be afraid to ask any of the Staff. ~ Staff
The Warped Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Warped souls News
Member of the month will be chosen at the end of each month
Able to earn by staying active and posting
it can also be earned by inviting members
Latest topics
» Forest of Souls
Forest of Souls - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 11:30 pm by Kaleigh

» The Letter Game
Forest of Souls - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 5:56 pm by WishingFeather

» Not sure where to put this
Forest of Souls - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 5:45 pm by Fabion

» Land Of The Wolf | LotW | .:Elemental/Power Wolf Rp:.
Forest of Souls - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:16 pm by Alcyoneus

» The Heart Of Alcyoneous
Forest of Souls - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 6:06 am by Alcyoneus

» Skelett || Welcome to The Black Parade (GO ENABLE HTML IN YOUR SETTINGS!!!)
Forest of Souls - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:51 pm by Alcyoneus

» BOOOOO! |Add a O to the Boo|
Forest of Souls - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:33 pm by Alcyoneus

» Clans Of The Sky ||Warrior RPG Site||
Forest of Souls - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 2:23 pm by Anaku

» Affiliate?
Forest of Souls - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 2:03 pm by Guest

MotM
OPEN
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates

Forest of Souls

Go down 
+7
Anaku
Nova
Fabion
Therian
Chelsea
Alcyoneus
Antheia
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fabion
Admin
Fabion

Forest of Souls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 4:16 pm

Fabion looked over at the tyrant and black brute speaking, he moved closer to Chelsea and smiled at them. Then he stood and dipped his head towards anaku. "Welcome" his voice was deep and he nodded towards nova and ate a bit of the elk she caught for them.
Back to top Go down
http://thewrapedsouls.forumotion.com/
WishingFeather

WishingFeather

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 4:50 pm

In the distance, a white wolf figure stood out, making it almost possible for the others to see. This was the fae's first time in a pack that was going to have some respect and good solitude. Padding on, noticing some green around this area, WishingFeather found herself in a forest. Looking around slightly, and most carefully, taking in each and every detail. "I wonder who is here right now...?" the innocent fae thought. Traveling a little deeper, to see the many faces of nearby wolves, this felt like the perfect moment to meet new wolves. Suddenly flattening her ears, she began to speak in a very shy tone. "Hello?? A-Anyone here??" The voice from the female was small but it managed to travel to where the other wolves were located. Feeling her heartbeat increase a little, it was time to face what could be the most nerve wracking thing ever. Being accepted into the pack...
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Admin
Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 6:32 pm

Chelsea's ears flickered to the sound of a soft voice. She turned stopping in her tracks, searching for the one who spoke. Her eyes landing on another white colored fae. Smiling, she walked over to her and dipped her head. "Hello there, Im Chelsea. " She said looking at the stranger. Her mood seemed nervous, so Chelsea sat down and relaxed hoping this wolf would relax her mood as well. "What is your name and what is your business here?" the words sounded wrong almost,  she didnt know how else to put them. But her tone of voice was welcoming, and reassuring. Has this stranger come to join? Oh how wonderful! she though to herself giggling. The thoughts she had now almost made her feel like she had the mentality of a pup at times.
Back to top Go down
https://thewarpedsouls.forumotion.com
Anaku

Anaku

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 6:56 pm

Anaku shot his head up to the soft patters of pawsteps. He had a flight frown on his face and a low rummble arose from his vocals. Getting up did the young brute walk on to find a glittering iridescent white pelt of a fea. Twitching his muzzel did he aproch with silent steps, almost as he wasn't there. Another pelt shown and he reconginzed it as Chelsea. Snorting slightly did he stop and watch. Sure enough he wasn't invited but the seared brute didn't care of what others thought. Blinking his cold almost lifeless eyes to the two conversing femmens.
Back to top Go down
WishingFeather

WishingFeather

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 7:18 pm

Still feeling nervous, the snow white fae slowly turned her head to another female, who quietly sat in front of her, with a look of being relaxed. Knowing that there wasn't going to be any growling, WishingFeather gave a deep breath and began to speak, still sounding a little nervous in her speech. "Oh... Uh. Hello there. I'm very sorry if I traveled upon your lovely territory of yours... But I think I got lost. Or... Was this the right place? I don't mean any harm whatsoever... I just want to join your pack. I have nowhere else to go, and I had enough of my old pack... I hope you don't mind me asking, but... May I please join your pack? It looks nice and I might become a friend for anyone...". The young fae dipped her head back towards the Alphess, expressing how she felt towards her. Remembering the question about what her name was, she was glad to give such an answer as that. "Oh, yes. I almost forgot. My name. Wow I have to relax more... My name is, Feather, or you can call me, Wish. Whichever you would prefer better". Giving a smile, the snow white fae bowed her head and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Admin
Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 7:46 pm

With the force of her tail, Chelsea gave Anaku a smack on the back. But she kept her attention of the female. "Of course you may join." She said smiling. "Dont be so nervous either, we dont bite." she added with a small chuckle at her own little joke in a way. "Its nice to meet you Feather." she nodded at the female and stood up. "If you'd like something to eat, Nova just brought a kill over there. From there im sure they'll introduce themselves." Chelsea motioned with her head towards the group of wolves near the den. "Oh yeah and this here is Anaku. Anyways you may wander around the territory as you please. If you have any questions address them to me or Fabion." she added after a few moments.
Back to top Go down
WishingFeather

WishingFeather

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:04 am

WishingFeather felt so happy when she was told she could join the pack. Relaxing her posture, she then bowed again. "Thank you, Chelsea. I like that name. It's very wonderful. I am happy to be here. I know I shouldn't be nervous. It's just, I had a very hard time in my old pack that I was a little worried what might go on in this one. But... Anyhow... Thanks. I'm very happy in exchange now...". Giving a nod in approval, Feather went and explored a little deeper into this friendly place. Looking around her surroundings, the sunlight that shone through the trees got into her light green wonderful eyes for a second, looking away from the stinging feeling that entered her eyes. Padding on, she could see a few other wolves, conversing with one another. Smiling, she decided to go on up to them, believing that none of these wolves bite, and sat down with her tail wrapped around her.
Back to top Go down
Fabion
Admin
Fabion

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 pm

Fabion dipped his head to the others as he pasted them and went over to where Chelsea was talking to another wolf. "Yes..Welcome to the pack Wishingfeather.." He stared straight through her soul, wondering what she meant about her other pack. Yet he didn't really care as long as they didn't try to come over to their territory. He looked back at the prey and took a small bite out of it, before sitting by Chelsea. "Hey Chels, if you want to talk about sending out a hunting party or something, I think they're ready" he smiled and sat calmly.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Admin
Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 4:02 pm

Chelsea stayed staring down at the floor, she seemed lost in thought. It took her a few moments before realizing Fabion was speaking to her. "Huh? Oh hmm well were still a little small... I could go out on that hunt alone, maybe take someone with me?" she offered. The small fae wasnt that bad at hunting, and well it wouldnt be too hard bringing down prey herself. She had done it before anyways. "Of you could go with me? I dont really mind" she added with a small grin. Chelsea stood up, and looked over at the others.
Back to top Go down
Anaku

Anaku

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 4:05 pm

Anaku narrowed his eyes when Chelsea's tail waked him on the back. Snorting did he listan to what the other fea now known as Wishingfeather. "Welcome to the club..." he snarled under his breath as he turned and stalked away. Finding his little place did he go and lay down, eye lids heavey with sleep. Soon enough darkness overwhelmed him. The dream started out peaceful, but peace doesn't last forever. It was sweet and wonderful the soft calls of his once good friend. The glittering white pelt show's as water glittered by. Of cause this was real...once. But all that changed when more wolves came. The same whom killed his father. Then everything turned bloody and a blur. Heat racing and body tense as Anaku snaped awake with an enraged snarl. Looking around did he let the flames brned through his pathetic soul.
Back to top Go down
WishingFeather

WishingFeather

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 4:31 pm

The white fae stood with pride in her stance. Smiling and turning her sharp receptors forward, listening carefully at what the other members of the pack had in greeting for her. "Thanks. You guys seem very nice. I think I will enjoy myself here as long as possible. My other pack was a wreck, let me tell you. My brothers and sisters never treated me right, and my parents never believed me whenever I was bullied by one of the youngsters... But now those times are over. I thank you with the utmost respect. You deserve it". Taking one last bow, Feather's sharp receptors turned to another voice of a male wolf (Anaku). It didn't appear to her that he was in any good mood to be hanging around with others. "I wonder what his problem is?" the white fae thought deeply within her mind before trotting off again to see what else could be merely interesting.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Admin
Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 4:49 pm

Chelsea jumped hearing a snarl. She rolled her eyes, and nodded at Feather's words. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Anaku walking off. A small chuckle escaped her mouth before focusing her attention back on Fabion. The few moments of silence were broken by another snarl. Hearing that startled the fae. "Hold on." she said directed to Fabion, and trots off to find the source of that snarl. Of course it didnt really surprise her that she'd find Anaku. Chelsea stayed a small ways from him and watched him. He was awake, and there was really no sign of danger around. She tilted her head at him, feeling confused. "Are you alright?" she said staying standing up.
Back to top Go down
Anaku

Anaku

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 5:17 pm

Anaku closed his eyes as searing pain washed over him. Nobody could understand the pain, but it somewhat brought comfort. Knowing it was real helped him coped, Opening his orbs to Chelsea did he think a bit. "Depends... What's your definition of okay?" He let his tongue slip  as he replied. Frowning at his choice of words did he re-choose his words, "just a nightmare... no biggy. I get them often so I'm used to it..." he spoke softer as he tore his gaze from his. "I'm just going to go clear my thoughts... I can come back with a few things?" The masculine proposed lightly, wanting to clear his haunting thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Admin
Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 5:31 pm

Chelsea shook her head, unsure of what to say. "It doesnt look like your quite used to the nightmares hm?" she said tilting her head. She didnt really like to pry into the business of others, so she left it at that. "No, Fabion and I were going to go for a hunt, i doubt you'd like to come along seeing as you probably want to be alone right now. I hope you feel better." she responded with as much enthusiasm as she could give. Giving Anaku a weak smile, she turned and walked back to where Fabion was sitting. "Ready to go?" she said with a small grin. Chelsea didnt really wait for him to agree to go with her earlier, but she didnt care. The female wouldnt even mind dragging Fab(LOL) out with her if she needed to. 
Back to top Go down
Fabion
Admin
Fabion

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:21 pm

(Lol) Fabion smiled and nodded to the fae and watched as she left yet quickly cam back. He stood up as she came back and listened to her, "yes I'm ready" he smiled and started to follow her quietly incase they were to find prey near. He glanced at her still tail and began to watch around.
Back to top Go down
Antheia

Antheia

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 9:15 pm

"Oh Antheia, how must we end up in this spot once again" Antheia mumbled to herself as she walked throughout the forest. The world seemed as if there was always something new around the corner. Her hazel luminaries quickly darted towards a clearing up ahead. It had appeared there was a pack of wolves. "Well here goes nothing" the lass sighed walking towards the pack. Antheia spotted a wolf who had appeared to be one of the alphas. Her pelt was soft like snow, illuminating in the sun. Quietly and quickly she made her way towards the alpha female."Ex...excuse me m'am, I.. uh.. was wondering if I could possibly join your pack?" Antheia said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
http://faithaceline.deviantart.com/
Kaleigh

Kaleigh

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 1:30 pm

The brown female made her way threw the forest. Unsure where she was going, Kaleigh looked around searching for wolves that might be found in the area. As she made her way threw the snow, Kaleigh spotted two females from far distance. Kaleigh padded over to the two wolves, keeping her distance.

"Ex...excuse me m'am, I.. uh.. was wondering if I could possibly join your pack?"One of the female said. Kaleigh turned to look at the white pelted female, who seemed to be an alpha."Ahem...don`t want to interupt anything..but may i also join your pack..I mean if you don`t mined..." Kaleigh said in a calm tone of voice.  She sat down wrapping her tail around her front paws waiting a response from the white pelted female. Kaleigh soon turned her attention to the other wolf who asked if she could join. The two wolves didn`t seem to be mean or anything, so Kaleigh doubted that the alpha will refuse her to join, if she did, then Kaleigh will have to travel further away, once more.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Admin
Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 4:51 pm

Two voices filled her head at once. Chelsea looked over seeing two female strangers both requesting the same thing. The female smiled at both of them and looked over to Fab. "Yes you can. My name is Chelsea, and here next to me is Fabion, were the tyrants of the pack. You'll have to excuse us at the moment as we are going on a quick hunt. When we return i shall find out your names." she responded directly at the two females. And with that.. vv

Chelsea grinned and nodded, trotting off slowly. Her eyes were wide and focused on the area around her. The tall trees were equipped with thick branches that were full of leaves. Rays of sunlight found its way through them, illuminating the forest ground. There it was filled with blooming flowers all sorts of colors. The air was warm, with a small breeze. A perfect spring day.. she thought. Lowering her head and slowing down, she searched for any sign of prey. With luck, the scent of deer led her to a big opening. A small herd at the other side grazing. Chelsea stopped abruptly, staying hidden in the bush. She turned to look at Fabion and grinned. Looking back at the herd, she realized one lingered farther from the rest.. and it was lying down. "That one." she whispered to Fab, her tail twitching from excitement.
Back to top Go down
Kaleigh

Kaleigh

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 5:39 pm

"Yes you can. My name is Chelsea, and here next to me is Fabion, were the tyrants of the pack. You'll have to excuse us at the moment as we are going on a quick hunt. When we return i shall find out your names." Kaleigh looked at Chelsea, eyes widdening. It was much more easier then Kaleigh had thought. The alpha has accepted her immediatly...which was kind off shocking, but oh well..

Kaleigh turned and looked at the wolf apparently named Fabion. She opened her maw to say something, but Chelsea was already padding away so Kaleigh closed it. She turned to the other wolf, who was now also accepted in the pack. "Well.." Kaleigh said in a bored voice.
Back to top Go down
CinderFire

CinderFire

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 8:35 pm

CinderFire is in the forest in the territory. She is in the bushes. She glances at everything around her. Cinder flicks her tail. She doesn't know if the leader will accept her or not. She stays in her place and observes every wolf around. In that way, she will know who to hang around with. CinderFire blinks her eyes and perks her ears at every sound. She could hear her heart beating. She takes a deep breath. I just hope that I don't get into any type of negativity. CinderFire sighs and continues watching every wolf.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Anaku

Anaku

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 8:47 pm

A large robust brute got up and shoved his way through, having cleared his thoughts did he attempted to find something else to think of. Sighing deeply did he scan the permintor, eyes scanning the forest. His eyes laid on two new wolves but soon fluttered away. Picking his nose to the air did he take in a deep breath before stopping as a scent touched the brutes proboscis. A slight low snarl found his way out of his open jaws. Of course Anaku didn't react to the optimistic side of things always in the pessimistic version. You couldn't blame him his whole life was basicly the pessimistic way hardly the optimistic. "Who's there?" A threatful snarl came out as he formed words. He moved forward until he came to where the scent reeked strongest, "Come out or i'll come in..." the blueish black male waited for the figure to come clean.
Back to top Go down
CinderFire

CinderFire

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 8:56 pm

CinderFire perks her ears to a voice. She turns her head towards the sound. She quietly gets up. CinderFire pokes her head out. She tries to get a good look at the wolf. She sees a robust male wolf. Cinder shakes her head. She heard him when he asked who was there. She decides to show herself. CinderFire boldy walks in front of him. "Me," she reples to the brute. She has no fear of him and she will never show it.
Back to top Go down
Anaku

Anaku

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 9:07 pm

The carnivore Layied his ears back as a femmen came out, "and you are?" He asked a bit more civil, "And why are you here? If you were joining I would't have stayed hidden." He said losing the snarl and replacing it with a cheeky cocky smile. Surely he was only being welcoming but was he really doing it for real? He could play it even and cocky or harsh and grumpy. Well one thing is for sure, if he wanted to be in this pack then he needed to try to connect with someone.
Back to top Go down
CinderFire

CinderFire

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 9:18 pm

CinderFire looks at the brute with her amber-colored eyes. She realizes that the brute became more civil. "I'm CinderFire, and you are?" she replies. Cinder flicks her tail. "And I'm here to join this pack..." She turns her head to look the birds flying around her. She then turns her head back to the brute when he talked about her hiding. "I was observing the wolves around me. I want to know who to hang around with and who not to hang around with," she says. Cinder was always wise and careful. She flicks her tail again.
Back to top Go down
Anaku

Anaku

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 9:28 pm

Flicking his ears did he reply his name, "I am Anaku." He woofed as he concentrate to her, "well talk to the alphas about joining and very interesting how you observed the wolves around here." He said yawning, large incisor showing as his tongue lalled out before he closed his maw once more. "Well it was nice meeting you, Cinderfire. Having nice talk with someone else really brings out the mood." He grined widely at his comment, "But I guess I can bring you to the pack, to stay until the Alpha's come back from their hunt. There you can speak to them about joining." He barked before turning around and walking off, muscles flexing under his fine pelt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest of Souls
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Warped Souls :: Role Play :: Central Area-
Jump to: