The Warped Souls
Hello Guest!! Welcome to The Warped Souls! We are glad to see you have come to check out our site and we hope to see that you join soon! If you have any questions dont be afraid to ask any of the Staff. ~ Staff
The Warped Souls
Hello Guest!! Welcome to The Warped Souls! We are glad to see you have come to check out our site and we hope to see that you join soon! If you have any questions dont be afraid to ask any of the Staff. ~ Staff
The Warped Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Warped souls News
Member of the month will be chosen at the end of each month
Able to earn by staying active and posting
it can also be earned by inviting members
Latest topics
» Forest of Souls
The Heart Of Alcyoneous EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 11:30 pm by Kaleigh

» The Letter Game
The Heart Of Alcyoneous EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 5:56 pm by WishingFeather

» Not sure where to put this
The Heart Of Alcyoneous EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 5:45 pm by Fabion

» Land Of The Wolf | LotW | .:Elemental/Power Wolf Rp:.
The Heart Of Alcyoneous EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:16 pm by Alcyoneus

» The Heart Of Alcyoneous
The Heart Of Alcyoneous EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 6:06 am by Alcyoneus

» Skelett || Welcome to The Black Parade (GO ENABLE HTML IN YOUR SETTINGS!!!)
The Heart Of Alcyoneous EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:51 pm by Alcyoneus

» BOOOOO! |Add a O to the Boo|
The Heart Of Alcyoneous EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:33 pm by Alcyoneus

» Clans Of The Sky ||Warrior RPG Site||
The Heart Of Alcyoneous EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 2:23 pm by Anaku

» Affiliate?
The Heart Of Alcyoneous EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 2:03 pm by Guest

MotM
OPEN
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates

The Heart Of Alcyoneous

Go down 
+2
Chelsea
Alcyoneus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus

The Heart Of Alcyoneous Empty
PostSubject: The Heart Of Alcyoneous   The Heart Of Alcyoneous EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:19 pm

The Heart Of Alcyoneous 3664598
Alcyoneus
The Heart Of Alcyoneous Alcy_t10
(Sorry about bad editing here)

The Heart Of Alcyoneous Tumblr10
Name: Alcyoneus
Nickname(s): Al, Aly, Alcy, Neus, Neu, or Neo.

The Heart Of Alcyoneous Tumblr_mky8tmoYC91snwoibo1_500
Apperance: His eyes are two different colors, his right eye is a sky blue while the left eye is a gold color. He has yet to gain any scars that are visable, his build is large and musular. He is black with white markings. Those markings; a white dot just below each eye, a white band around his neck looks like that of a white collar, a greyish muzzle(Not of age), and the largest white marking is from that white band a stirpe of black just below that is this marking. His belly is white a little side of his for-paws to his hind legs and his tail. However his back is all black except his white band, his tail has the bottom white and the top black.
Personality: Alcyoneus is a kind gentleman. Who is very poliet and is sometimes happy-go-lucky. He is also very respectful and hates it when others look down apon him. He is very protective at times, when he needs to be. However he would much rather try and talk something out, but he isn't affraid to stand his ground and fight. Just like other wolves he has a limit and once you cross it he will snap which may frighten those he cares about. If he truly cares about you and you have done something wrong that could get you into trouble, such as being killed, kicked from the pack, etc. He will try and take your blame and put it on himself. Alcyoneus isn't affriad to die in the line of duty, protecting others, or on honorable death. He will go the limit he need in order to protect or prove the truth, he stands for what he believes in and isn't affraid to challenge you if you disagree.

The Heart Of Alcyoneous Tumblr_muy34jwv1A1ri0d1io1_500
Weaknesses:
He would rather use words to solve something then fight, being looked down apon (someone being disappointed in him), taking blame, and snaping.
Strengths:
His protective side, and his large muscular build, and when he snaps.

The Heart Of Alcyoneous Tumblr_mjhzfokZCi1r7505so1_400
Friends
Swimming
Food
Sleeping
Playing
Guarding
Pups

Dislikes:
Losing
Joy Killers
Mean Wolves
Those he likes getting hurt
Himself getting hurt
Bears
Threats

The Heart Of Alcyoneous Tumblr_mmlucp0FEy1s5b9m4o1_500

Family:
Mistletoe sister-alive
Coal brother-alive
Skelett brother-alive

The Heart Of Alcyoneous Tumblr_mdqmzfUiJc1rf61hbo1_500

Friends: He hasn't had any time. However his best friend is Kaleigh.

The Heart Of Alcyoneous Tumblr_ml9x888Jyo1rkgsfwo1_500
Enemies: Bears! (He hates them after what they did to Kaleigh)
Lover Interest: Some one who is beautiful, who has a beautiful personality and mind.
Wanted Rank: Asylum
Mate: Hmmm...I wonder who this maybe?
Pups: No, perhaps some day.
Other: "More Sunlight"

The Heart Of Alcyoneous Tumblr_m8ls1nyCja1r4cyf8o1_500
History:
The stench hung heavily in the atmosphere the scent worser then death it's self. A pack was invading...not just any pack but the adístaktos pack. One of the most blood-thirtsy and ruthless packs alive, they where known to kill anyone who got in their way. The darkness always seemed to welcome my coat, however I was never an "evil" or "bad" wolf, my mother used to tell me my coat was special because no other had she seen before had so much white and yet so much black. That the white was the light inside of me and that the black was the darkness that tried to creep it's way inside. My eyes seemed to be the same, golden like those of adístaktos yet the other was blue like the good my pack was.  When the pack was being taken over me and Kaleigh where chased out together. We where barely yearlings, yet we knew that many wolves left their pack at the age, but where we truely ready? Kaleigh's father was a warrior and mother a healer as for me I was born from the Guards of the pack. Our parents where friends and the longer I spent with Kaleigh the more we become closer friends. No one could be my best friend but Kaleigh, after everything we had been threw.

After being ran out from my pack I quickly began thinking about our survival. We needed to get far away, but we also needed a dry place to sleep, find food and freash clean water. The first thing on my mind was to get as far away as possible, so that's what we did. We had gone days with out food when we finally found a place to settle down and stay for a while. Food was easy to come by and hunt, mostly he had gone after hare's, mice, rats, voles, birds, baby deer, and squirrles. However a day came when a old buck was nearly dead, we followed after and had a great meal. Never had we eaten so much, our bellys where full and we looked like pregnate she-wolves about to give birth. However this meal came with a price when a black bear came from the woods. It charged us and Kaleigh left the setting with a scar on her muzzle. After this we began practice hunting deers, it took us a while to take down our first one, but it wasn't to long. Once we had learned to hunt deer, a forest fire came. We had to leave and we did, oh I never wanted to leave her side, she is like a sister to me....but when this happened we where separated and I told her to keep going forward that I would find her no matter what. I did keep going forward but I couldn't pick up her scent, the rain had washed most of it away and the rest was covered by the stench of the burnt wood, grass, and even animals. Soon I came across a land that held a pack, a familar scent had brought me here, but the scent was not of Kale, but some one from my past. So now I wonder around this border wondering who's scent that had stopped me on my journey

The Heart Of Alcyoneous Tumblr_meqowcaw101qm2eluo1_500

Motto(s):
None so far.

Theme song:
Angle With A Shot Gun -The Cab

&
Who am I living For? -Katy Perry

The Heart Of Alcyoneous Tumblr_mnw4zosuye1s3igp0o1_500

Pictures:

The Heart Of Alcyoneous Dbd81c10

The Heart Of Alcyoneous D5177310

The Heart Of Alcyoneous Pup_al10
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Admin
Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of Alcyoneous   The Heart Of Alcyoneous EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:51 pm

Wow really great bio Alcy!
Back to top Go down
https://thewarpedsouls.forumotion.com
WishingFeather

WishingFeather

PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of Alcyoneous   The Heart Of Alcyoneous EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 10:27 am

I really love your bio! :3 Awesome job on it! It's very interesting. ^^
Back to top Go down
Fabion
Admin
Fabion

PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of Alcyoneous   The Heart Of Alcyoneous EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 3:49 pm

Nice bio!~
Back to top Go down
http://thewrapedsouls.forumotion.com/
Anaku

Anaku

PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of Alcyoneous   The Heart Of Alcyoneous EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 6:01 pm

Splendid bio!
Back to top Go down
Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus

PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of Alcyoneous   The Heart Of Alcyoneous EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 8:40 pm

;U; Thank you guys! ^^ <3 I'm really happy you like it.
Back to top Go down
CinderFire

CinderFire

PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of Alcyoneous   The Heart Of Alcyoneous EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:12 pm

Nice bio! I hope to RP with you sometime. xD
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus

PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of Alcyoneous   The Heart Of Alcyoneous EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 6:06 am

xD Thanks c: I posted there so you can talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of Alcyoneous   The Heart Of Alcyoneous Empty

Back to top Go down

The Heart Of Alcyoneous
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Warped Souls :: Introduce yourself :: Canis Lupus records :: Males-
Jump to: