The Warped Souls
Hello Guest!! Welcome to The Warped Souls! We are glad to see you have come to check out our site and we hope to see that you join soon! If you have any questions dont be afraid to ask any of the Staff. ~ Staff
The Warped Souls
Hello Guest!! Welcome to The Warped Souls! We are glad to see you have come to check out our site and we hope to see that you join soon! If you have any questions dont be afraid to ask any of the Staff. ~ Staff
The Warped Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Warped souls News
Member of the month will be chosen at the end of each month
Able to earn by staying active and posting
it can also be earned by inviting members
Latest topics
» Forest of Souls
Forest of Souls - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 11:30 pm by Kaleigh

» The Letter Game
Forest of Souls - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 5:56 pm by WishingFeather

» Not sure where to put this
Forest of Souls - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 5:45 pm by Fabion

» Land Of The Wolf | LotW | .:Elemental/Power Wolf Rp:.
Forest of Souls - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:16 pm by Alcyoneus

» The Heart Of Alcyoneous
Forest of Souls - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 6:06 am by Alcyoneus

» Skelett || Welcome to The Black Parade (GO ENABLE HTML IN YOUR SETTINGS!!!)
Forest of Souls - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:51 pm by Alcyoneus

» BOOOOO! |Add a O to the Boo|
Forest of Souls - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:33 pm by Alcyoneus

» Clans Of The Sky ||Warrior RPG Site||
Forest of Souls - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 2:23 pm by Anaku

» Affiliate?
Forest of Souls - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 2:03 pm by Guest

MotM
OPEN
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates

Forest of Souls

Go down 
+7
Anaku
Nova
Fabion
Therian
Chelsea
Alcyoneus
Antheia
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
CinderFire

CinderFire

Forest of Souls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 9:37 pm

CinderFire nods her head at the brute. She smiles slightly. "It was nice meet you too, Anaku," she replies. She stretches and flicks her tail twice. CinderFire walks to a quiet area. She is still in the territory of course. She curls herself and lies down. CinderFire makes herself comfortable. She yawns again. She shakes her head. CinderFire daydreams about her day.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Fabion
Admin
Fabion

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 9:36 am

Fabion nodded towards Chelsea and started to stalk the elk. He ran up to it and it seemed to not notie untill the last second. He jumped onto its back and bit it but was quickly to be lightly kicked off. He stopped for a moment and let Chelsea catch up to it before charging again.
Back to top Go down
http://thewrapedsouls.forumotion.com/
Antheia

Antheia

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 11:04 am

Antheia gave Chelsea a smile before bowing her head. "I wonder what's fun to do here" the lass said in a hushed tone. Her soft hazel luminaries caught the glow of the warming sun illuminating the area around her. "I think you'll do just fine over here" Antheia said with a smile as she drifted her way out of the clearing. Everything around her amazed her down to the very last piece of earth. Slowly but surely the soft beige lass made her way down to a pool of water. Antheia lowered her body frame into the crystal clear water, she rolled around, her pelt becoming soaked.
Back to top Go down
http://faithaceline.deviantart.com/
WishingFeather

WishingFeather

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 11:19 am

The white creamy fae we all know today as: WishingFeather, continued to wonder around this newly found place. It had been a couple of days since the last time she had talked to the leader of the pack and some new comers. Pointing her receptors around, hearing the conversations of other wolves and others going on a few hunting sessions, this mostly felt like home to her. "This feels much better than my old pack... Other wolves back then were mean to me anyway... But this pack... It's like paradise!" Feather thought that leaving her old pack and finding a new one like this was the most greatest idea in the world. Wanting to know where the others were at this very moment, she began to call out to see if anyone would respond to her. "Hello? Anyone around? Oh gosh I just feel so lonely...". WishingFeather hated to be left alone, but that was just part of her life anyway. She was always left out. Wondering around still, with her pointy ears directed to the south, she quietly listened for any replies.
Back to top Go down
Anaku

Anaku

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 11:40 am

The young brute snarled to himself. He was oddly upset... what's new? He always was upset. Flicking his rounded ears did he reply, "[welcome to the club... It's not fun being alone, hmm?/b]" He stepped out of the shadows and stood tall in front of the young white fea. "[b]Pardon me Im sorry I didn't interduce myself, Im Anaku, you are?" He said kindly as he sat down, his eerie amber eyes shown with intrest.
Back to top Go down
CinderFire

CinderFire

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 am

CinderFire perks her ears. She heard voices. She walks towards the wolves. CinderFire dips her head at Anaku. She smiles at WishingFeather. "Hello, my name is CinderFire," she says. CinderFire flicks her tail. She waits for the wolf's reaction. She turns her head to look at Anaku. "How are you doing, Anaku?" she asks. CinderFire tries her best to be polite. She doesn't want to have a bad reputation. She always uses her manners.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:37 pm

Alcyoneus sniffed the atmosphere as his nostrils flared. A rumble in his throat came out a growl of frustration as his large black and white paws pawed at the soft soil below him. What was that scent?! It seemed so familiar and yet he couldn't place a name on the scent and every hint of it made the name stuck on the tip of his tongue. Quickly the brute threw his head back and parted his jaws to sing a howl calling for the pack asking if they where there. The male had to find out what that scent was.
Back to top Go down
Fabion
Admin
Fabion

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 11:29 am

Fabion watched everyone in the camp area. He was thinking about the time he had went hunting with Chelsea. He stopped and looked around and caught his eyes on aly. He dipped his head and then began to sniff around and think for what he was going to do next and then he layed down.
Back to top Go down
http://thewrapedsouls.forumotion.com/
Skelett

Skelett

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 5:24 pm

Skelett had no clue what was going on or what he was doing. All around him was a color array of dead leaves, littering the ground and blowing in the wind. It was strange how someone dead could possibly look this beautiful. Skelett knew he shouldn't have really wandered far away from the pack but he couldn't help himself. A little adventure was all Skelett wanted. For now though, it was time for the grey male to head back to the pack. He got to his feet slowly, shaking out his fur and letting out a yawn.

There hasn't been much for Skelett to do that made him feel important. Like he's not just wasting space. He always needs to be doing something or naturally his life is just useless. There are so many things happening in the world, so many people dieing. To much going on for him to just lay and admire the beauty of the world around him. Which made him feel the need to go back to his pack. Who knows, maybe someone needed him back near the pack. Without a purpose, Skelett really felt like he should just die. There was no point in living if he's worthless.

On his way of course he had to cross through some water. He found a stream branching off from the lake. He looked for a shallow spot for a bit, but at last settled for an area that reached about half way up his legs. Wading through his grey fur on his stomach got caked with muddy water. Pulling himself out only got his paws even more dirty. Even after shaking out his fur it was clumpy and gross. It would be a futile effort to clean himself and dislodge the muck, so the brute just left it be as he ran the rest of the way to the pack.

"Hey!" he barked out as he neared the pack. He slowed down a bit as he neared them, his lightly pink colored tong lolling out of his mouth as he took in fast, ragged breaths.

Words: 353 Addressed: No one (open) Mentioned:The pack
Back to top Go down
Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:08 pm

Alcyoneus's auds laid flat against his skull in dismay this pack was so laid back. Or did this male simply not care of an intruder, as he just laid down as if he was giving up or didn't give any mind to him. This did come to the brute as an insult and compliment, his auds quickly sprang back up like a hare jumping into the air. Tilting his head to the side he didn't know what to think.
"Excuses me? Is their a pack around here?" The black and white brute questioned the male only a few wolf-lengths away.
Stupid! He wanted to bite his tongue, of course there was a pack here. The scents where everywhere. There's that scent again. Alcyoneus grunted to himself, but then a sound from not to far away captured his attention. Quick as a whip his optics glanced in the direction of a male, a bit to far to see what he looked like. However their where markings, that looked like smudges from his view. Hmmm I'll be sure to get closer later.
Back to top Go down
Kaleigh

Kaleigh

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 4:50 pm

The brown,black and white female sniffed the air. Kaleigh could smell a familliar scent, but she couldn`t make out whos`. She walked following the scent. Unsure where the female was heading, she looked around herself trying to find the wolf who scents she smelled.
After a while of walking, Kaleigh stopped. She could see from far distance two wolves. One was white and the other was black and with weird white markings. Kaleigh got a bit closer to the two males. After being close enough, though their was still a big distance between them, she looked at the black and white brute for a moment. "Alcyoneus??" She muttered to herself. It wasn`t him, or was it? Kaleigh`s eyes widen, as she stood there looking at the male. "That can`t be Alyconeus, i-i got to be mistaken.." Kaleigh mumbled. The black and white brute really did look like Alcyoneus, but wasn`t Alcyoneus..dead? Kaleigh thought.
Back to top Go down
Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 5:46 pm

Alcyoneus perked his auds as another wolf approached, however she was still quiet a distance away, but closer than the other wolf. Grunting Alcyoneus, padded toward the wolf hoping to get some answers. The female's green eyes and scar on her muzzle made him think of Kaleigh, but this couldn't be her could it? As he got closer he quickened his pace, This is Kaleigh! The brute lunged himself into the air aiming for the female to land on and play with but he landed a few feet off, so he turned around and tackled her. "KALEIGH!!! I CAN"T BELIEVE IT'S YOU!!!" The male shouted with excitment. With his tail wagging and face burried into her familair fur he felt happy once more.
Back to top Go down
Kaleigh

Kaleigh

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 6:33 pm

As Kaleigh saw the white and black brute lunged himself in her direction, she could tell that it  was Alcyoneus.  Kaleigh, playfully rolled ontop of Alcyoneus and glomped him. She finally found her only true freind. "I i thought you were dead.." She said looking at the brute in the eyes. "I CAN`T BELIEVE IT.." she said in an excited tone of voice. Kaleigh burried her face into Alcyoneus warm soft fur. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, WHERE WERE YOU ALL THIS TIME!!" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 11:07 am

Alcyoneus wagged his tail in excitement as Kaleigh glomped his back. "That's silly talk! I will never die not knowing where you where." He shook his head in disagreement, "I wouldn't allow it." He chuckled then his ears pinned when Kaleigh began to bark with excitement in his ears. Then his head lifted up, pointing towards the sky, he smiled as he tried to eye Kaleigh, "I missed you too, I'm happy I finally found you!" Alcyoneus barked to her in a playful tone.
Back to top Go down
Kaleigh

Kaleigh

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:42 pm

Kaleigh rolled off Alcyoneus and gave him a small grin, as she stood up.
"It`s just hard to believe that we found each other here." Kaleigh said, smiling a little. She sat down and wraped her fluffy tail around her front paws. The brown female glanced over at Alcyoneus, wagging her tail playfully. "Are you a pack member..or no?" She questioned the brute, giving him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 10:08 pm

Alcyoneus paused as Kaleigh asked him if he was apart of the pack. His eyes opened wider, "Oh...no, this pack seems kinda lazy. I mean they act like I'm not a loner." Alcyoneus tipped his head to the side. "Its odd." He grumbled and stepped back, "I don't think this is the right pack for me." He hung his black and white head and stared at his paws. His ears laid flat, "I wouldn't dare leave you though." The brute's head lifted and his muzzle pointed to Kaleigh as his eyes meet hers. He didn't want to leave her again and he wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Kaleigh

Kaleigh

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 10:22 pm

Kaleight nodded has Alcyoneus mentioned how lazy this pack seemed and how it didn`t seem the right pack for him. "I guess you are right..." Kaleigh began."But..shouldn`t we give it a try?" she asked. This pack obviously looked odd. Kaleigh turned her gaze to the sky, then back to Alcyoneus. Her eyes met his. A small smile appeared on her muzzle. "Me neither.." she responded in a low tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 10:41 pm

Alcyoneus nodded, "I guess...I mean I don't know how to be a pack wolf." The brute signed then continued, "But! I'm not submitting for anyone it seems dumb to me." He smiled then sar down and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Kaleigh

Kaleigh

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 10:46 pm

"Propose something else?" She questioned the brute, smiling at him. "I don`t know how too be a pack wolf either...But if we don`t then where will we go..what will happen to us?" Kaleigh said as she awaited for Alcyoneus to find ideas.
Back to top Go down
Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 10:58 pm

Alcyoneus smiled and noded his head, "If we never learn we will stay loners the rest of our life." He stateed then stood to his paws and looked around the forest. "Do you know this place well?" He questioned Kaleigh wondering what this territory looked like.
Back to top Go down
Kaleigh

Kaleigh

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 11:30 pm

alright nodded at Alcyoneus's statement. They surely stay loners if they never learned, so they had to try to learn. Kaleigh stood up as Alcyoneus asked if she knew the forest well. "Uh..no I don't..I kind off just arrived just like you..." She said feeling slightly embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Souls   Forest of Souls - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest of Souls
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Warped Souls :: Role Play :: Central Area-
Jump to: